Crafted with highly scratch-resistant (4 times harder than titanium and scratch proof!) tungsten carbide. This incredible ring features edge to edge resin sealed and water proof Hawaiian Koa Wood inlay in the center and polished finish metal surface. Barrel style for the best comfort fit.
Koa tree is the second most common tree and only grows in the Hawaiian Islands. In the Hawaiian language, Koa means brave, bold, fearless, or warrior. Ancient Hawaiians used the koa's trunk to build outrigger canoes and surfboards. Koa is also a tonewood, often used in the construction of ukuleles, acoustic guitars & electric guitars.
Tungsten carbide is the most popular jewelry recently with high hardness and scratch resistant.
Hypoallergenic, cobalt & lead free, durable and permanent polishing, able to last a life time and do not cause any skin irritation.
Show difference everyday. Perfect as wedding or engagement ring. Enhance your charm with this ring, please take action asap if you like it.
Condition: 100% new. .
- Abalone shell and hawaiian koa wood inlay mens domed wedding rings.
- Crafted of genuine solid tungsten carbide, 100% scratch proof and hypoallergenic.
- Elegant and comfortable, perfect for wedding, engagement, evening, party, banquet and so on.
- 30-day size exchanges or money back & lifetime guarantee. A free ring box helps you store the ring when you don't wear.
- When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
- Different countries have different ring-size systems. All sizes listed here are standard American sizes.
- The average woman’s ring size is about 6. The average man’s ring size is about 10.